Zippy's Kings Park Adventures
- Duration: 45 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Perth, WA
- Product code: P1GEUC
Join Zippy Dragonfly and his bushland friends on a fun, early learning adventure at Rio Tinto Naturescape Kings Park.
Children will meet lovable characters, such as Kulbardi Magpie and Yorna Bobtail, as they enjoy a new story each week, with gentle messages about our environment and Nyoongar heritage. Interactive sessions use puppets, music and movement, craft and nature-based activities to make learning fun.
Zippy's Kings Park Adventures runs each school term for eight weeks. New stories and activities are introduced each term to reflect the changing seasons, keep little ones engaged and provide a holistic approach to the Early Years Learning Framework.
Stories include 'Nyinny Kulbardi - little magpie'; 'the Adorable Florables'; 'Rainy Day Muddy Puddles', 'Paperbark Creek Races' and 'Moorditch Boya' – a story reflecting local Aboriginal culture.
Each term runs for eight weeks, see below for upcoming dates:
Term 1 2019:
- Wednesdays, 20 February to 10 April - 9.30 am or 10.30 am
- Fridays, 22 February to 12 April - 9.30 am or 10.30 am
Term 2 2019:
- Wednesdays, 8 May to 26 June - 9.30 am, 10.30 am or 11.30 am
- Fridays, 10 May to 28 June - 9.30 am, 10.30 am or 11.30 am
Term 3 2019:
- Wednesdays, 7 August to 25 September - 9.30 am, 10.30 am or 11.30 am
- Fridays, 9 August to 27 September - 9.30 am, 10.30 am or 11.30 am
Term 4 2019:
- Wednesdays, 16 October to 4 December - 9.30 am, 10.30 am or 11.30 am
- Fridays, 18 October to 6 December - 9.30 am, 10.30 am or 11.30 am